Kicking off the holiday gift guides this year with gift ideas for the Hostess. I figure these ideas can be used for Thanksgiving or Christmas so best to start with this one. Everyone knows that hosting a holiday takes tons of prep work and time so it’s always a good idea to arrive with a little something for the hostess (in addition to a side dish or dessert).
SOURCES: Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. You can shop this post by clicking on the image or BOLD links below.
- Marais Taper Candles Set of 2 $22 These rope candles are trending right now and are so pretty and elegant to add to the table.
- Green Floral Oven Mitt Set $42 These might be pricer then ones you can pick up at Home Goods but Brooke & Lou have GORGEOUS textiles. I love the print on these oven mitts and think they are so beautiful and feminine to wear for not only the holidays but all year long.
- Bistro Tile Monogram Dessert Plate $16 This plate is such a great way to bump up the dessert you bring. Select the letter of your Hostess’s last name (or first) and place cookies you make or pick up at a local bakery on it wrapped up in cellophane tied with ribbon.
- Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea $8 Nothing is better then a warm cup of tea for dessert especially if you are watching your sugar intake this tea can satisfy the sweet tooth and is so comforting in the winter months.
- Sawyer Wood Taper Candle Holder $14 Pretty wooden candle holder would go great with the rope candles that are listed above.
- Washed Cotton Smock $20 Love the simplicity of this cross back apron and how nostalgic and timeless it is. It comes in five beautiful colors.
- Stovetop Simmer Fragrance Kit $22 My mom used to simmer cinnamon sticks and oranges and cloves on top of the stove growing up and I loved how it made our home smell warm and inviting. You can definitely make this yourself if feeling crafty or you can purchase this one that comes in three different scent options (Bay Citron, Apple Cinnamon or Orange Clove) wrapped in a pretty glass jar.
Leave a Reply