Sharing gift ideas for the mamas in your life (and also hoping my husband and/or children are reading this post). I’ve compiled a list of some thing I own and love and also items that I would love to receive.
SOURCES: Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. You can shop this post by clicking on the image or BOLD links below.
- CHANEL coco lip balm – because why not treat your lips to a luxury lip balm? it’s the little things
- Mer-Sea & Co. Avant Garden Bath Soak – the founders of Mer-Sea & Co. are inspired by the ocean and it’s ability to renew the body and calm the mind – plus their ingredients are marine-sourced
- Zyllion Shatsu Back and Neck Massager – Premium Spa-like 3D Kneading Deep Tissue Massage Pillow (Wired) with Soothing Heat – I have a similar massager in black but love how this one is pink and it has nearly 44,000 five star reviews. I can’t say enough how often I use mine to knead out my tight neck and back. All moms need this in my opinion!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette – I wear this perfume and it’s very light and fresh, perfect for summer
- Chambray Tile Melamine 12 – Piece Dinnerware Set – such a pretty non breakable set for outdoor entertainment
- Everywhere Belt Bag – I have this in the grey sage color and love how it holds a lot but isn’t too heavy on my shoulder like my regular purse is
- Veja Esplar Sneaker – looks great with just about anything – jeans, leggings and dresses
- Slip Silk Pillowcase – silk pillowcases are great for your skin and hair!
- Sculpture Garden Candle – these ceramic sculpture candles are so pretty and unique and come in three sizes
- Tortoise Glass Vase – been seeing these pop up on a lot of tablescapes and love their timeless look
- Gingham Polo Pajama Set – classic and timeless pjs perfect for summer